Corporate & Commercial
We provide legal solutions for businesses. We recognise that we must quickly understand your business need and then get the deal done, working with you as closely as necessary. Our task is to identify and allocate legal and business risk. We have extensive experience in providing legal advice in the following sectors: leisure, motor retail, high-growth technology, professional services and aviation. Long-term relationships are built on a thorough understanding of your business and the market you operate in. We are not only legal advisers but consider ourselves to be business advisers as well. We will listen carefully to what you require and advise on the best way to achieve your goals. We work on a wide range of corporate and company/commercial matters including:
- Buying and Selling Businesses
- Advice and assistance from the earliest stages through to completion of the transaction and beyond. Documenting the sale agreement, business investigations and advising on funding, staff and warranty issues. We will warn you of the pitfalls and negotiate on your behalf. If you require, we will act as lead adviser, using all our resources and experience to drive the deal to successful completion within your commercial deadlines.
- Shareholders and Partnership Agreements
- Documenting special arrangements between joint venturers, shareholders or partners concerning preferential dividends, share transfers, voting rights, exit structures, etc. Advising on banking and funding documents.
- Intellectual Property and IT Issues
- How best to exploit and protect your business ideas and intellectual property and ensure that your website is legally compliant.
- Computer Software Contracts
- We will help you negotiate the best terms in your software supply agreements.
- Business Contracts
- Drafting, advising on and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts from agency and distribution agreements to terms and conditions of business.
- Corporate Recovery
- Advising directors when their company has financial difficulties and finding solutions. Acting for corporate recovery specialists.
Our goal is to help our clients succeed and to grow with our clients. We will always do our best to:
- understand the business requirement
- get the task done smoothly
- provide practical solutions
- be readily contactable
- anticipate legal issues before a problem arises
- act quickly and positively
For further advice contact our team direct or talk to your usual contact in the firm.