Andrew Pawlik, head of the Dispute Resolution Department, has also been recognised in major directories as a leading environmental lawyer. He acts for a wide range of clients including a government agency in addition to the commercial sector. He offers a wealth of experience across environmental and some contested planning cases, including:
- Contaminated land issues
- Claims arising out of pollution incidents and contamination of land and property
- Landfill site litigation
- Flooding claims
- Nuisance claims including those involving noise pollution
- Representing clients in prosecutions under planning, environmental, health and safety legislation
- Stand alone advice on aspects of UK and EU legislation
- Supporting corporate, property and banking transactions
- Negotiations with regulatory authorities
We believe firmly in a practical approach and one which enables our clients to seek and achieve solutions as well as avoiding pitfalls presented by environmental legislation which affects all businesses in the UK.
For further information contact our team or your usual contact in the firm.