Stuart Robertson - Partner, Corporate & Commercial
- E-Mail Stuart Robertson
- Direct Dial: 020 7024 3602
Stuart is a partner in the corporate team and advises quoted and private companies and financial intermediaries on a range of corporate transactions and corporate finance. He has particular experience in mergers and acquisitions, admissions to the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange, public takeovers and other equity offerings. Much of Stuart's work is of an international nature.
Stuart joined the team in 2010 to help establish the London office. Prior to joining Adams & Remers he had 17 years experience as a corporate lawyer operating in London.
Transactions on which Stuart has advised include:
- Acting for Shore Capital Corporate Limited in relation to the pre-emptive open offer by Namakwa Diamonds Limited (listed on the premium segment of the Official List) raising approximately US$55m
- Acting for Shumba Resources Limited, a Botswana based company with coal exploration assets, on its UK fundraising
- Acting for Dongfang Shipbuilding, a Chinese and Singaporean shipbuilding and shipping group, on its AIM flotation
- Acting for Russian technology, media and telecommunications company, TMT Investments plc on its AIM flotation and US$20 million fundraising
- Acting for Shore Capital Corporate Limited on the Re-admission to AIM and placing for Persian Gold plc
- Acting for ZAI Corporate Finance Limited on the Aim flotation and US$20 million placing for Paragon Diamonds Limited
- Acting for Shore Capital and Mirabeau in relation to the recent flotation of Equatorial Palm Oil plc
- Acting for SVS Securities plc in relation to the flotation on AIM of Medilink UK Limited, a malaysian business providing IT and insurance services to China and South East Asia
- Acting for Highland Gold in relation to a US$ 400 million equity investment
- Advising AIM quoted Peninsular Gold Limited which has gold production operations in Malaysia in relation to a series of equity fundraisings including the issue of $20 million convertible bonds and their subsequent buy back and cancellation.
- Acting for two separate management teams in relation to their separate acquisitions of regulated and corporate broking businesses
- Acting for Cluff Geothermal Limited in relation to its recent equity fundraising.